Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Class 2, Week 8.....

For this weeks assignment I blocked out my heavy object push shot that i did the planning for last week, this was also the week that I went to CTNX and got to meet many of my fellow AM'ers in person for the first time. It was a very surreal experience getting to finally meet so many people that I had only met online, not to mention being surrounded with people that have a passion for animation. Getting to meet Bobby Beck who help found the school was amazing, as well as getting to meet Victoria Tripp who was instrumental in getting me into AM, of course my roomates there Joel Finney and Sean Harley. Then to make it even better getting to meet professional animators that had worked on old 2D Disney films and other great artists was just incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment