Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Class 3, Week 1....Round 2....

So I felt that I struggled more than I should have with Body Mechanics during Class 3, my mentor as well as the head of the school all agreed that even though I passed the class I would greatly benefit from re-taking the class. So after much deliberation I chose to re-take Class 3 Advanced Body Mechanics.  This time around I got Drew Adams from Dreamworks as my mentor, handpicked by Bobby Beck :)

Drew is by far the best teacher I have ever had, he is truly great at preparing his own lectures, goes far and above the call of duty when it comes to answering questions quickly and providing multiple critiques throughout the week, and even is willing to look at our Maya files to help really identify problem areas and show exactly how to get in there and fix the problems.



This week I had to do video reference and planning sketches for my next shot, with some collaboration with Drew about what areas I need to focus on I came up with the idea to do a Tai Chi shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment